Wednesday, October 28, 2009

BRRRR

It is cold today. It may not be cold by East Coast standards, but I'm a California girl that has only seen snow a handful of times in her life. So like I said, it's cold today at 55 degrees. The mornings are getting tougher because my nice, warm down (alternative) comforter masks all signs of temperature changes until I lift it off and the cold shock hits me in the face. It also doesn't help that my windows are older than my Grandma and are made of glass shutters that do nothing to block the elements. Anyway, enough venting. I'm feeling very festive about the upcoming Halloween festivities and also looking forward to the layers of coats and scarves I will be piling on this "winter." Check out some of my Shopstyle finds that will have me singing in the rain, or sleeping on my couch while it rains outside...something like that.




Hey Miss Bea Heyvin, I love your Shopstyle:

Anthropologie at ShopStyle


Athleta at ShopStyle





BargainHunterBoots, rainy-day style:

American Apparel at ShopStyle



~ Jackie D.

No comments:

Post a Comment