Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hair

I need a new Hair Style. Right now I'm really diggin' the cuts on the simpler side of the spectrum. More specifically, I want to have Leigh's hair. Straight, dark, and cool. DONE! I'm going to a salon opening party on Friday so I'll ask my stylist to go crazy there. If you're interested. The party is at Saints and Sinners in Downey, CA. The stylists are awesome and my friend Mandi is the coolest one there. ;)

Here are some of the photos I will be using for inspiration when I sit myself down in the hair chair.






Her name is Leigh Lezark and she is featured on my favorite photo blogs quite frequently. She is 1/3 of a DJ Trio that is also kind of awesome. Take a listen if you wish.

House of Holland Mix- The Misshapes

Publish Post

~ Jackie D.



No comments:

Post a Comment